Beaded Stretch Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 packs Dress It Up beads: choice of style
- Stretch Magic cord
- Scissors or wire cutters
- Measuring tape
- Crimp bead
- Needle-nose pliers
- Measure wrist. Cut a length of Stretch Magic cord 4" longer than the size of the wrist.
- Open bead packs. Separate the beads by style.
- Arrange beads in a nice pattern. The length of the bracelet should be the size of the wrist, plus 1/4".
- String the beads onto Stretch Magic cord. Check bracelet for size; cord should have enough stretch to easily move the bracelet over the hand.
- Place crimp bead on cord. Feed cord end from opposite side of bracelet through crimp bead, so cord emerges from either end of the crimp bead. Pull tightly with crimp bead situated between last 2 beads of bracelet.
- Flatten crimp bead with needle-nose pliers to secure the beads.
- Tie a square knot of excess cord close to the crimp bead. Secure knot with a small dot of glue.
- Feed excess cord through last bead on each side of the bracelet. Trim excess cord with scissors.