1. Cut and sew a 6-pointed star to desired size out of red fabric, leaving a 1" seam allowance. Cut up along one side for an opening. Trim opening in red grosgrain ribbon.
2. Sew on a 3” strip of green silk with mitered corners, following the star shape.
3. Trim the edges of the green silk with gold fabric trim.
4. Sew on gold pendants and assorted beads as shown.
5. Finish the back in muslin.
6. Create gold chain trim by lacing green sheer ribbon through two different types of gold chain, creating a wide strip of laced chain.
7. Create dangles by sliding a sage green pearl onto a headpin and forming a simple loop. Repeat until you have enough dangles to hang one from each chain link. Attach to the chain links.
8. Lay down the trim along the edge, sewing it down by hand and adding fabric or hot glue to further secure it.
9. Create tassels for each point of the star by stringing beads and bead caps onto an eyepin and forming a simple loop. Cut ten 2-1/2" lengths of fine gold chain and attach to the eyepin to form a tassel.
10. Attach each tassel with a short length of gold wire and hot glue.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.