1. Cut one 22" length of beaded band trim.
2. Cut one 22" length of webbing.
3. Matching all edges, place WRONG side of beaded band trim on top of webbing. Pin together, pinning up the center. Trim ends evenly.
4. Using a hand sewing needle & matching thread, stitch beaded trim to webbing by whipstitching around both trims along both long edges. Keep stitches close together & as close to the edges as possible to make stitching appear invisible. Remove pins.
5. Place one flat jewelry end cap on one end of bracelet, enclosing trim. Squeeze end cap closed tightly with pliers. Repeat on other end of bracelet with remaining end cap.
6. Open loop on lobster claw clasp slightly with tip of pliers. Hook clasp onto loop of one end cap. Close loop tightly with pliers.
7. Open end link on chain slightly with tip of pliers. Hook link onto the loop of other end cap. Close link tightly with pliers.
8. To wear bracelet, wrap around wrist twice & close by hooking lobster clasp to a link on the chain where comfortable.