Beaded Wine Bottle Drape
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pk metal connectors
- 1 pk gunmetal chain
- 1 pk crystal drops
- Silver metal bead caps
- 6mm gunmetal jump rings: 37
- Four 4mm gunmetal jump rings
- Needle-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a length of chain that will hang at the desired height around the neck of the bottle. Create a circle by attaching the two ends with a jump ring. Circle shown is 6".
2. Use wire cutters to cut sixteen 11⁄2" chains. Adjust length as necessary to fit shape of the bottle.
3. Use 6mm jump rings to attach two chains to the top of four connectors.
4. Use 4mm jump rings to attach a small drop to each of those four connectors. This forms the bottom of the design.
5. Attach one chain from each connector from Step 3 to the bottom of four more connectors.
6. Attach two chains to the top of each of these connectors.
7. Equally space & use jump rings to attach these four connectors to the chain around the neck of the bottle.
8. Adjust as needed to make chain net drape evenly around bottle.