Beads, Buttons and Bezels. Oh My!
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders:Artisan X-plorer MachineMedia Mixáge Squares One DiesMedia Mixáge Squares One Bezels
- ICE Resin(R)
- Light blue cardstock
- Assorted beads
- Bead charms
- Jump rings
- Chain nose pliers
- Craft glue
- Nonstick craft mat
- Craft cup
- Craft stick
- Red thread
Final Size: 22"
1. Cut Squares One Dies #1 (with #1 being smallest die template) from light blue cardstock using Artisan X-plorer(TM) machine. Affix inside Squares One Bezels #1 with craft glue.
2. Adhere a small button in center of bezel. Allow to dry.
3. Place bezel with button & 2 Squares One Bezels #1 face down on craft mat.
4. Thread 2 buttons with red thread.
5. Mix ICE Resin per manufacture’s instructions. Using a craft stick, drip resin into bezel with button until resin domes.
6. Add a layer of resin on backside of remaining bezels. Gently place a threaded button on top of resin. Allow to fully dry for 6 to 12 hours.
7. Using chain noes pliers, add jump rings to top loops of bezels and bead charms to bottom loops.
8. Thread ribbon with assorted beads and embellished bezels.
9. Tie ribbon in back of neck for closure.