Bear Moon Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bear Moon stamp
- Black ColorBox Pigment ink
- Bold Brights Blending chalks
- Heat embossing tool
- White cardstock
- Blue textured cardstock
- Scrapbook paper: pastel blocks with rickrack borders
- 5 Small pastel buttons
- Silver glitter glue
- Foam tape
- Craft knife, ruler & cutting mat
- Cut an 8-1/2"x5-1/2" rectangle from white cardstock and fold it in half to form a 4-1/4"x5-1/2" side-folding card.
- Cut a 4-1/4"x5-1/2" rectangle from the scrapbook paper and glue it to the card front.
- Cut a 3" square from blue textured cardstock and glue it to the card. Add glitter dots to the square.
- Stamp the image on a piece of white cardstock and heat set the ink. Color the image with the blending chalks then cut it out.
- Attach the image to the blue textured cardstock with foam tape.
- Glue the buttons in place along the rickrack border of the scrapbook paper.