Beautiful Baby Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scrap Essentials Word bubbles in pastel palette, Pastel metal rim vellum tags, & date stamp
- Pattern papers of choice
- Solid cardstock in coordinating colors
- Alphabet stamps
- Ink and/or chalk
- Glue stick
- Use a solid piece of cardstock for the background. Cut a piece of striped paper to 4"x12" and adhere vertically to the right side of the paper.
- Mat 3 small photos on cardstock cut 1/4" larger than each photo. Adhere the matted photos on the lower portion of the striped paper.
- Glue ribbon to cover the edge of the striped paper.
- Mat a 4"x6" photo on solid cardstock cut 1/4" larger than the photo. Adhere to the background paper at a slight angle on the top of the page.
- Use polka dot paper cut 6-1/2"x8-1/2" and shaped like tab file folder. Chalk around the edges for added dimension. Stamp a name, date or quote onto a metal-rim tag. Attach the tag to the folder by threading ribbon through the holes and attaching the ribbon to the inside of the folder. Use the file folder for personal journaling or to keep additional photos.
- Accent photos and file folder with word bubbles.