Beautiful Baby Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Five 12"x12" cardstock sheets : 2 ivory, 3 lt. blue
- Colorbok items:
- Two 12"x12" patterned paper sheets: 1 green dotted, 1 blue/green dot
- Tag Punch Outs
- Elmer's items:
- Painters ColorCutter
- Yellow Craft Bond Memory Book
- Glue Pen
- 24" length of 3/8" wide lt. green polka dot ribbon
- Eight 5/8" lt. blue buttons
- Dimensional foam squares
- Cutting mat
- Paper trimmer
- Blue fine line market
- 1/4" Paper punch
- Use one piece of ivory cardstock as base of scrapbook page.
- Using Yellow Painters ColorCutter and ruler, outline/cut one 9-3/4"x9-7/8" piece and one 11-1/2"x11-1/2" from the lt. blue papers. Also outline/cut a 9-3/4"x9-7/8" lt. blue piece, but make a wavy line on the bottom and left sides. Note: Following manufacturer's instructions, practice using ColorCutter on cutting mat covered with scrap paper, pulling ColorCutter toward you for best results. Yellow ColorCutter shows as green when applied to blue paper.
- Cut 1/4" around all sides from green dotted paper. Paper punch holes inside circles along bottom and left side of paper so no red dots show. Cut approx. 6" from ribbon and set aside for tag. Thread remaining ribbon through holes along left side of paper allowing there to be raised loops on the surface. Knot to secure ribbon at top and bottom of page.
- Cut blue/green dot paper to 9-1/4"x9-1/2".
- Assemble and glue papers in upper right corner according to photo: ivory paper first, then larger piece of lt. blue, green dot with ribbon threaded through, smaller lt. blue, and then blue/green dot paper.
- Mount baby photos on pieces of ivory paper, allowing a 1/8" border. Use ColorCutter to outline/cut lt. blue pieces 1/4" larger than ivory papers. Mat and use dimensional foam squares to attach matted photos to page.
- Outline/cut lt. blue mat 1/4" larger than tag using the ColorCutter. Punch 1/4" hole. Thread 6" piece of ribbon through tag. Personalize tag and glue button. Use dimensional foam squares to attach tag to page.
- Glue buttons along bottom of page.