Beautiful Bridal Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass container of choice
- 1 Bag of glass marble accents
- 1 White bridal lilies stem with 3 flowers
- 1 Red berries stem
- 1 Beaded stem
- 1 Pearl stem
- 1 Greenery stem of choice
- 1 Onion grass stem
- 1 Block of craft foam
- Wire cutters
- Craft knife
- Cut craft foam into a rectangle shape small enough to set in center of container. Place foam inside container, then fill remaining container space with glass marbles to cover foam.
- Cut white bridal lily stem into 3 pieces. Place tallest flower in center and place the 2 shorter stems close to rim of container.
- Refer to photo often for arrangement positioning.
- Place pearl bridal stem in center and allow to drape.
- Cut apart berry stem and fill in around the flowers.
- Cut apart glass bridal beads into 3 pieces and place tallest stem behind tall flower and place the rest on both sides of the container.
- Cut pieces of onion grass and group 3 pieces together. Wrap each on picks. Use your thumb nail to curl onion grass. Insert picks into foam to fill where needed.