Bee Buddies Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous items:
- Bee Buddies stamp
- Thank Heaven stamp
- Pastel Pizzazz glitter combo kit
- Black ink pad
- EK Success® 2-way glue pen
- Fiskars® Small corner rounding punch
- Cardstock: yellow, red, white
- Red jewel embellishments
- Colored pencils
1. Fold a 4-1/4"x11" piece of yellow cardstock in half to create card base.
2. Stamp Bee Buddies in black ink on a 2-1/4"x2-1/2" panel of white cardstock.
3. Color bees with colored pencils. Using glue pen, apply drops of glue to wings and antennae. Sprinkle glitter from Pastel Pizzazz combo kit onto glue.
4. Round bottom two corners of white panel with corner rounding punch.
5. Adhere to 2-1/2"x2-5/8" panel of red cardstock, aligning top edges.
6. Round two bottom corners of red panel with corner rounding punch.
7. Glue layered panels to card front, aligning with top of card.
8. Stamp Thank Heaven in black ink on a 3-1/2"x2-1/8" panel of white cardstock.
9. Round the two left corners with corner rounding punch.
10. Adhere greeting panel to a 3-3/8"x2-3/8" panel of red cardstock, aligning right edges.
11. Round two left corners of red panel with corner rounding punch.
12. Adhere layered greeting panel to card front, aligning right edge.
13. Glue three red jewel embellishments onto card next to bee panel.