SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bee Buddies Stamp
- Pastel Pizazz Flock and Glitter Kit
- Polka Dot Paper from DCWV® Stack 7
- Tuxedo Black Memento™ ink
- Lime ruffle-edged ribbon
- 2-1/4" circle punch
- Corner rounding punch
- Mounting tape
- Glue pen
1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of fuchsia cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" piece of white cardstock.
3. Punch a circle from the white cardstock slightly off center.
4. Cut a 3-1/2" x 1-3/4" piece of patterned paper and adhere to white cardstock. Round the corners with corner rounding punch.
5. Stamp the image with Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink on a separate panel of white cardstock.
6. Color the image with markers. Attach to card base.
7. Apply glitter with glue pen.
8. Tie ribbon around white card.
9. Attach white panel to card base with foam mounting tape so that bees show through the punched hole.