1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of fuchsia cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" piece of white cardstock.
3. Punch a circle from the white cardstock slightly off center.
4. Cut a 3-1/2" x 1-3/4" piece of patterned paper and adhere to white cardstock. Round the corners with corner rounding punch.
5. Stamp the image with Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink on a separate panel of white cardstock.
6. Color the image with markers. Attach to card base.
7. Apply glitter with glue pen.
8. Tie ribbon around white card.
9. Attach white panel to card base with foam mounting tape so that bees show through the punched hole.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>