1. Cut the 1" foam ball in half. Paint the two halves and the 1½" ball black and let dry. Paint the 2" ball and the 2½" egg yellow. Let dry. Paint the top and bottom portions of the yellow segments black, creating the stripes.
2. Press the parts together firmly where they meet to create indents in the foam. Insert 1½" chenille stems into one end of each part then push the parts together. Glue to secure.
3. Squeeze the two halves with fingers to form small, rounded eyes. Glue the eyes to the front of the face, about 1/4" apart. Fold a 1/2" black stem and insert into the middle of each eye.
4. Cut a 2" piece of black chenille stem and curl the end. Insert the straight end into the face and secure with glue.
5. Fold a 6" piece of black chenille stem in half and glue the fold into the top of the head. Insert a 1" piece of black chenille stem into the back for the stinger.
6. Fold two 12" white chenille stems into wide loops and insert one into each side of the back of the bee, as shown. Repeat using 6" stems for the lower wings.
7. For the legs: Bend a small loop at the end of a 4" black stem for a foot. Make a slight bend halfway up the stem for the knee. Push the stem into the side of the 2" yellow ball body. Repeat for the remaining legs.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.