1. Cut the 1" foam ball in half. Paint the two halves and the 1½" ball black and let dry. Paint the 2" ball and the 2½" egg yellow. Let dry. Paint the top and bottom portions of the yellow segments black, creating the stripes.
2. Press the parts together firmly where they meet to create indents in the foam. Insert 1½" chenille stems into one end of each part then push the parts together. Glue to secure.
3. Squeeze the two halves with fingers to form small, rounded eyes. Glue the eyes to the front of the face, about 1/4" apart. Fold a 1/2" black stem and insert into the middle of each eye.
4. Cut a 2" piece of black chenille stem and curl the end. Insert the straight end into the face and secure with glue.
5. Fold a 6" piece of black chenille stem in half and glue the fold into the top of the head. Insert a 1" piece of black chenille stem into the back for the stinger.
6. Fold two 12" white chenille stems into wide loops and insert one into each side of the back of the bee, as shown. Repeat using 6" stems for the lower wings.
7. For the legs: Bend a small loop at the end of a 4" black stem for a foot. Make a slight bend halfway up the stem for the knee. Push the stem into the side of the 2" yellow ball body. Repeat for the remaining legs.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>