Bees and Blooms Gift Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8-1/2"x11" cardstock: green, purple, yellow, black, white
- Crystal glitter glue
- 4-1/2" silver 24-gauge wire
- Three 5mm black plastic half eyes or punched paper
- Pop-up dots
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Wire cutter
- Gift bag
- Craft glue
- Cut out pattern pieces from cardstock.
- Refer to photo. Position cutouts on bag.
- Adhere cutouts to bag with craft glue. Attach flower centers and top wing sections with pop-up dots.
- Cut wire into one 5" and two 2-1/2" lengths.
- Bend largest wire in half and curl ends as shown. Curl one end of each of smaller section. Use a dot of hot glue on the bees' heads to secure wire antennae in place.
- Spread glitter glue on the bees' wings and on each flower center. Allow to dry.