SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One 1-1/2" pompom, yellow
- 1 Jingle bell, fuchsia
- Five 1/2" pompoms, yellow
- 2 Star jewels, fuchsia
- Two 6mm chenille stems, dark blue
- 2 Wiggle eyes
- One 3mm chenille stem, dark blue
- Two glitter chenille stems: 1 dark blue, 1 fuchsia
- Cut two 6" pieces from one dark blue 6mm chenille stem for legs.
- Cut one 2" piece from other dark blue 6mm chenille stem for neck.
- Cut two 5" pieces from dark blue 3mm chenille stem for arms; use remaining 2" piece for nose.
- Cut two 6" pieces from fuchsia 3mm glitter chenille stem for wings.
- Cut three 4" pieces from dark blue 3mm glitter chenille stem for antennae and tail.
- Using 2" dark blue 3mm chenille stem, make a small spiral that ends in a point for nose. Glue nose to center of 1-1/2" yellow pompom, then glue wiggle eyes in place above nose. For antennae, use two 4" dark blue 3mm glitter chenille stem pieces and make loose spirals. Glue a fuchsia star onto end of each antenna, then glue antennae to top center of head. Make a small spiral with 2" dark blue 6mm chenille stem, then glue one end to bottom center of head for neck. Glue other end to top of jingle bell (body).
- For arms, make a spiral out of each 5" dark blue 3mm chenille stem. Glue a 1/2" yellow pompom onto end of arm, then glue open end of arm to side of bell. Repeat with other arm on other side of bell.
- Make a spiral with each 6" piece of 6mm dark blue chenille stem for legs. Glue a 1/2" yellow pompom to one end of each leg, then glue both legs onto center bottom of bell.
- Make a circle with 6" fuchsia glitter chenille stem. Find center edge of circle opposite cut ends. Bring cut ends to center edge and glue in place to form a wing shape that resembles a "B." Repeat with remaining 6" fuchsia glitter chenille stem, then glue wings to center back of bell.
- Make a loose spiral with remaining 4" dark blue glitter chenille stem for tail. Glue a 1/2" yellow pompom to one end, then glue other end to center back of bell under wings.