Make 3 Scarf Lengths (1 each in Contrast A, B and C).
1. Leaving approximately 6' tail, lay the yarn across left-hand palm.
2. Using right hand, wrap yarn clockwise around left-hand index finger.
3. Repeating as in Step 2, wrap the yarn clockwise around middle, ring, and pinky fingers. There are now loops on all fingers, excluding the thumb.
4. Lay the yarn across fingers, above the loops.
5. Lift pinky finger loop over the yarn, and let it drop off finger.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 to create lengths.
7. Braid lengths together.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.