Berry Picking Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads:Amethyst glass swirl 6x14mm rectangle twistRuby glass 10mm faceted roundJet shell 25mm round lentilSilver plated 17mm dimpled lentilRose dyed quartzite 6mm round
- Blue Moon®:Toggle clasp round hammered smallSilver plated bead capsSilver plated fancy headpins
- Beading wire, .018
- Crimp tubes
- Jewelry pliers
- Wire cutters
1. On a headpin, string one quartzite. Create a wrapped loop. Repeat for a total of 10 dangles.
2. Cut 9" of beading wire. String the wire on the toggle bar, add a crimp tube and crimp to secure.
3. On the strand, string the following: 2 quartzite, 2 amethyst twist, 1 ruby, 1 silver bead cap, 1 silver bead cap (flipped the opposite way), 1 ruby, 1 silver lentil, 5 quartzite dangles, 1 jet shell, 5 quartzite dangles, 1 silver lentil, 1 ruby, 1 silver bead cap, 1 silver bead cap (flipped the opposite way), 1 ruby, 2 amethyst twist, 2 quartzite.
4. Crimp the wire to the toggle clasp. Trim any extra wire.