Berry Picking Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads:Amethyst Glass swirl 6x14mm rectangle twistRuby glass 10mm faceted roundRose dyed quartzite 6mm round
- Blue Moon®:Silver plated bead capsSilver plated fancy headpinsSilver plated ear wires
- Craft wire, nickel silver, 22 gauge
- Jewelry pliers
- Wire cutters
1. On a headpin, string one quartzite. Create a wrapped loop.
2. Cut 4' of beading wire. Make a wrapped loop. Before closing the loop, string the dangle from step 1. Wrap to secure.
3. On the wire, string one each: silver bead cap, ruby, silver bead cap, amethyst twist.
4. Create a wrapped loop at the top to secure, trimming and tucking in any excess wire.
5. Attach the finished dangle to the ear wire.
6. Repeat steps 15 for the other earring.