Berry & Pine Cone Candle Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" wire wreath frame
- Two 6" wire frame
- Vase light
- Hurricane vases: 1 large, 2 small
- White pillar candle
- 2 white tea light candles
- 1 pkg green eucalyptus
- 3 oz emerald dried leaf salal
- 1 pkg moss rocks
- Pine cones, assorted sizes
- 6 oz white seeded eucalyptus
- 2 pkgs Marble Accents®: diamond clear luster
- 9 red berry picks with foliage
- 7 green magnolia leaf sprays, green
- Curly willow spray
- 1 pkg snow cedar
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun, glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Trim magnolia leaves off branches. Place large wire frame over vase light. Position larger magnolia leaves under each of the 6 frame welded seams that hold the larger circles. Bring leaf up from bottom 1". Bend and glue magnolia leaves to cover top of seam touching lighted base. Allow to dry. Glue magnolia leaves to cover frame.
2. Glue one large moss rock on top of the area. Snip salal into pieces, with several leaves each. Glue sala at slight angle under top magnolia. Start at top, with white seeded eucalyptus, and go around at slight angle. Add green eucalyptus to tall focal area, inserting into moss rock. Repeat with salal.
3. Gently lift leaves and glue pine cones where desired. Add red berry picks to fill in.
4. Repeat process on small candle rings by trimming leaves off red berry picks and going around top of the frame at an angle.
5. Repeat with scrap leaves from salal, seeded eucalyptus and magnolia. Add one pine cone to each.
6. Add marbles and candles to hurricanes.