Berry Pretty Table Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Grapevine wreaths: 12", 6"
- 22-gauge cloth stem wire, dark brown
- Panacea Naturally Wired wire
- 2 clusters green grapes
- Cluster larger green grapes
- 3" ivy bush
- Berry picks: 2 white, 5 red, 2 dark blue
- 4 stems red berries
- Moss rocks
- 24" Japanese pine spray, green
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Small clay pot
- Broom handle
- 8" hurricane vase
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Open 12" grapevine wreath; remove vine tie; set aside. Loosen wreath & reshape. Wire with cloth stem wire; twist twice to secure. Curl long wires around pencil to make tendrils. Add reserved vine for dimension.
- Trim ivy bush, reserving some leaves for the napkin rings. Position ivy and glue.
- Cut plastic leaves off grapes clusters. Position grapes; wire in place.
- Trim berry stems. Position berries on wreath and glue in place.
- Glue moss rock into place. Top dress with snips of Japanese pine spray.
- Place hurricane vase in the center. Add candle as desired.
- Coil Naturally Wired wire 4 times around a broom handle for the napkin ring.
- Hold coil together. Put line of glue across the tops & press an ivy leaf in place. Squirt glue inside & align another ivy leaf in place against the top leaf. Press. Add snips of berries. Cover glue with tiny ivy leaves.
SMALL POT ARRANGEMENT:
- Glue a moss rock inside clay pot. ut a notch in the top of moss rock. Stand 6" wreath upright & glue in place.
- Trim berries. Glue into moss rock. Shape leaves & berries.