SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:
Ice Cream Cookie Bowl Pan
Dark Cocoa Candy Melts®
- Fresh raspberries, blueberries & blackberries
- Mint leaves
Each filled shell serves 1.
1. Melt Candy Melts® following package directions.
2. Pour melted Candy Melts® into cookie bowl pan cavities, filling to top.
3. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until 1/4" has set around pan edges. Pour out excess candy.
4. Place pan in refrigerator until candy shells are firm.
5. Gently unmold shells from pan.
6. Fill shells with fresh berries. Garnish with mint leaves.