Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Wrap burlap around wreath form, pulling snug while wrapping. Glue in place.
2. Trim all stems to desired length (about 6-7")
3. Starting with leather leaf, glue into burlap all the way around.
4. Glue maidenhair and berries where desired.
5. Form a long tube with burlap, folding over lengthwise and glue to itself. When dry, cut into pieces about 10" long.
6. Fold in half to form a loop. Wire ends together. Glue loops evenly throughout wreath.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.