SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 wire wreath form
- 1 burlap roll, 10 yds.
- Leather leaf fern
- Maidenhair branches
- 3 stems honey berry spray, burgundy two-tone
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Wrap burlap around wreath form, pulling snug while wrapping. Glue in place.
2. Trim all stems to desired length (about 6-7")
3. Starting with leather leaf, glue into burlap all the way around.
4. Glue maidenhair and berries where desired.
5. Form a long tube with burlap, folding over lengthwise and glue to itself. When dry, cut into pieces about 10" long.
6. Fold in half to form a loop. Wire ends together. Glue loops evenly throughout wreath.