Best Fishes Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sticko Fish Stickers
- Jolee’s or K&Company Scrapbook Paper
- Sticko Alphabet Stickers
- Cover and glue a card with pattern scrapbook paper.
- Cut a 4” x 1-1/2” rectangle out of scrapbook paper and glue to the top of the card.
- Step 3 – Cut a 4” x ½” rectangle out of scrapbook paper and glue below the last rectangle piece.
- Cut a 4” x 3-1/2” rectangle out of scrapbook paper and glue below the last piece. (There will be three rectangle pieces that create one large rectangle and cover the front of the card. There should be a 1/2” border of card not covered by the rectangle pieces.)
- Attach fish theme stickers to the card such as coral and green plants.
- Attach three Sticko Fish Stickers to the card.
- Use any Sticko alphabet stickers to name card.