Best Friends Greeting Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8-1/2"x11" Earth's Garden cardstock value pack
- 6 Adhesive foam squares
- Glue stick
- Rough & Tumble Metal Art hardware brads
- Making Memories In Bloom pebble brads
- Rub-on words
- Memory Boutique Friendship embellishment kit
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Cut a piece of brown cardstock to 10"x7" and fold along the middle to create a 5"x7" card. Place so height is taller than width.
- Cut one dark green and one beige cardstock to 4-7/8"x3-3/8" and adhere the beige above the green, leaving about 1/8" around all edges, so brown edge shows.
- Cut light green cardstock to 2-5/8"x2-5/8" and place angled as shown on beige cardstock. Adhere in place.
- Cut orange cardstock to 2-3/8"x2-3/8". Center on green square, adhere in place.
- Cut brown cardstock to 1-7/8"x1-7/8". Center on orange square, adhere in place.
- Cut pink cardstock to 1-3/8"x1-3/8". Center on brown square, adhere in place.
- Cut pink cardstock to 3-1/8"x3/4" and place on bottom green rectangle as shown and adhere in place.
- Repeat step 7 with orange and light green cardstock. Adhere in place.
- Cut brown strip to 10-1/4"x3/4" and place on center of entire cardstock and wrap around to back. Adhere in place.
- Rub on words of choice on each of the strips on bottom half of card.
- Place four small brads in upper right hand corner as shown and place large brads as shown, one on each of the three strips on bottom half of card.
- Use adhesive foam squares and place Rough and Tumble Metal Art brads on middle brown band as shown.
- Embellish with flowers as desired.