Best Friends Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut items:
- Personal Electronic Cutter
- George and Basic Shapes cartridge
- Opposites Attract cartridge
- Base Camp cartridge
- Cardstock: cream, white, brown, dark brown, blue, light blue
- Light blue ink
- Photo of choice, 4-3/4"x6-3/4"
- Trim cream cardstock to 8"x8". Cut one 2-1/2"x8" strip of light blue cardstock and adhere to cream cardstock approximately 1/2" from left side. Mount photo onto a 5"x7" rectangle of white cardstock and adhere to layout approximately 1/2" from top.
- Using Cricut machine, Base Camp cartridge and brown cardstock, cut one 3" number 2. Using dark brown cardstock, select Shadow feature and cut one 3" number 2. Layer two cuts together and adhere to layout on blue strip overlapping photo as shown.
- Using Cricut, George and Basic Shapes cartridge and light blue cardstock, press Shift and cut three 2" rounded rectangles (press letter U). Using blue cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2" rounded rectangle . Using blue cardstock, press Shift and cut two 2" (press letter G). Using light blue cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2". Brush edges of all cut shapes with light blue ink. Arrange shapes on layout as shown overlapping each other and photo.
- Using Cricut machine, Opposites Attract cartridge and dark brown cardstock, cut 1" letters to spell 'best'. Trim "tails" from letters b, e, and s to approximately 1/4" long. Using dark brown cardstock, press Opposite feature and cut 1" letters to spell "friends". Arrange words across blue rectangles as shown.
- Using Cricut machine, Opposites Attract cartridge and brown cardstock, press Opposite feature and cut 1" letters to spell two names. Using blue cardstock, press Shift and cut one 1" ampersand (press number 7). Cut five 1/4"x1/4" squares from blue cardstock with scissors. Arrange names, ampersand, and small squares across bottom of layout. Attach remaining two squares at top of layout.