SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
? 3- Different sizes of white ceramic vases (height from 10”-14”)
? Assorted silk flowers of burgundy: feather plumes, dark full flowers,
? Assorted artificial cream flowers, white little popcorn flowers
? Assorted brown twiggy stems
? Real dried stems of cotton plants (short and tall)
? Gold berry stems and gold glittery leaf stems
? Round birch disks
? Leftover berry stems: gold/white and some gold balls from the long gold ball stems.
? 1- Package of mini rosette garland (6 disks)
? Burlap ribbon
? 1- package of container wrap
? 1- Gold paint marker
? 1- Black thin sharpie marker
? 4- Long birch sticks
? Leftover burlap ribbon
? Leftover gold and white berry stems
? White popcorn trim 6” each piece
? 1- Birch stick in each napkin
? Grey linen napkins
? Leftover stems of gold and silver berries (2 of each per napkin ring)
? Glue Gun
? Wire cutters
1. VASES: Using wire cutters, clip flowers and stems to the height you desire and
arrange in each vase using the same amount of each kind and color, using the
shorter stems in the shorter white container. Try to make the taller stems in the
middle of the arrangements. Space the colors evenly around in the vase making
the colors balanced on all sides.
2. PLACE TAGS: Take the birch disks and hot glue them to the paper rosettes.
3. Using your scissors trim the disks to about ¼” away from the disks.
4. Cut rectangle shapes for labels out of the container wrap. Hot glue these to a
piece of burlap ribbon. Trim the burlap ribbon to ¼” beyond the container wrap.
5. Fringe the burlap on the tags, as you desire.
6. Cut a bunch of little berry twigs to use for the prop arms to hold the place cards.
7. On one edge of the birch disk hot glue two little berry twigs on the left and one
on the right. Bend the twigs around to the sides and front to hold the place
cards in place, kind of like arms. Glue a few gold balls and a few small berry
stems on the disk to hold the cards in place at the front of the disk.
8. Using a pencil, lightly write the names of the person on the container wrap on
the name cards then trace it with the gold paint marker and then outline with a
black sharpie marker.
9. BIRCH BRANCHES: Taking small stems of gold berries and white berries wrap or
tie pieces of burlap on the birch sticks just to give it sparkle and interest.
10. NAPKIN RINGS: Lay a short, thick birch stick in the napkin, and then add 1 stem
of white berries and 1 stem of gold balls, tying the napkin close with the white
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>