Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Spellbinders
Crafting Time: Under 1 hour
Skill Level: No experience necessary
Finished Size: 3-1/2"x5-1/2"
1. Trim white cardstock to 7"x5-1/2". Fold in half to create card base.
2. Trim patterned paper to 3"x5" & adhere to card base with tape roller. Trim pattern paper to 1"x5" & adhere to card base. Refer to photo.
3. Stamp sentiment with black ink.
4. Cut Birds One dies #3 with insert from patterned paper using Grand Calibur Machine. Cut Birds One dies #3 from patterned paper.
5. Using craft glue, adhere die cut birds to matching Birds One blanks #3. Adhere to card front with foam squares.
6. Tie twine around the card, add button, & secure button with knot.
7. Adhere button to card from with craft glue.
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.