SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Bewitched printed and/or solid stack, either the 12"x12" or 4.5"x6.5" stack
- DCWV® Bewitched 3-D sticker embellishments
- Rhinestones, brads and other embellishments
- Coordinating tulle, lace, trims, and/or ribbon
- 1/8" dowel rods or candy sticks
- 3" scalloped circle paper crafting punch
- 2" circle paper crafting punch
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Adhesive foam squares
- Black craft paint
- 1" foam brush
1. Before putting together the wands, paint the sticks black with craft paint. Set them aside to dry while the top sections of the wands are put together.
2. Select the first print from the stack. Punch out 2 scalloped circles with the 3" scalloped circle punch. Punch out a coordinating print or solid with the 2" circle punch. Adhere the 2" circle using adhesive foam squares to the center of one of the 3" circles. Add a sticker from the bewitched sticker stack to the center of the 2" circle.
3. Take the remaining scalloped circle and the sandwiched circles, as well as one of the sticks. Adhere the circles together, putting the stick in the middle. Set this aside.
4. Repeat the above steps, making as many wands as desired.
5. Embellish each wand by tying ribbon, tulle, or other trims just under the paper circles.
6. Put them in a glass jar or decorated box until the guests arrive.