SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:Make It Fun® Styrofoam™: 1-15/16"x3-7/8"x11-7/8" blockDesign It® Foam Cutter
- Acrylic paint: Lime green and blue
- 3-3/4"x4-1/2"x3/8" glittered foam letters – blue "B" & "F", pink "F"
- Assorted glittered foam butterflies & flowers
- 4-1/2" long craft stick
- 1-3/4" pinch clothespin
- 4"x6" photo
- Quick dry craft glue (Elmer's® CraftBond®)
- Paint brush
- Glue gun & glues sticks
- Old newspapers
1. Measure and mark to divide 11-7/8" side of Styrofoam™ block into three sections, each approx. 3-7/8"x3-7/8". Use Foam Cutter to cut block along marked lines.
2. On newspaper-covered work surface, paint all three block sections lime green. Paint craft stick and clothespin blue. Let dry.
3. Note how block sections are setting on one of their 3-7/8" sides. Use quick dry glue to attach one letter to front of each Block section, aligning bottom edges. Let dry.
4. On pink "F" block section, push craft stick half way down into top center of block section. Use glue gun to attach clothespin, with pinch opening at top, to front of craft stick. Let dry.
5. To decorate, peel and stick butterflies and flowers to block sections and fronts of letters. Clip favorite photo into clothespin.