- FloraCraft&Brand Products:Make It: Fun&Styrofoam& Brand Foam: 1-5/16&x3-7/8&x11-7/8&blockDesign It:&Foam Cutter
- Acrylic paint: lime green blue
- 3-3/4&x4-1/2&x3/8&glittered foam letters – blue &B& &F&, pink &F&
- Assorted glittered foam butterflies flowers
- 4-1/2&long craft stick
- Quick dry craft glue
- Glue gun glues sticks
1. Measure and mark to divide 11-7/8&side of Styrofoam& block into three sections, each approx. 3-7/8&x3-7/8&. Use Foam Cutter to cut block along marked lines.
2. On newspaper-covered work surface, paint all three block sections lime green. Paint craft stick and clothespin blue. Let dry.
3. Use quick dry glue to attach one letter to front of each block section, aligning bottom edges. Allow to dry.
4. On pink &F&block section, push craft stick half way down into top center of block section. Ask an adult to use glue gun to attach clothespin (with pinch opening at top) to front of craft stick. Allow to dry.
5. To decorate, peel and stick butterflies and flowers to block sections and fronts of letters. (Tip: Use quick dry glue for more permanence than self-adhesive on foam.) Clip favorite photo into clothespin.