1/4" seam allowance used.
1. Randomly sew together 62-1/2" strips as desired.
2. Sew 62-1/2" borders to each end.
3. Sew 90-1/2" borders to each long end.
4. Press seams in one direction. Trim edges.
5. If necessary, sew backing together into a 70-1/2" x 90-1/2" piece.
6. Sandwich batting between backing and quilt front.
7. Pin/baste through all thicknesses and quilt as desired.
8. Sew binding strips together, press seams open, and fold in half lengthwise.
9. Sew binding to outer edge of quilt using a 1/2" seam.
10. Turn binding to back and slip stitch along seam line.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>