1/4" seam allowance used.
1. Randomly sew together 62-1/2" strips as desired.
2. Sew 62-1/2" borders to each end.
3. Sew 90-1/2" borders to each long end.
4. Press seams in one direction. Trim edges.
5. If necessary, sew backing together into a 70-1/2" x 90-1/2" piece.
6. Sandwich batting between backing and quilt front.
7. Pin/baste through all thicknesses and quilt as desired.
8. Sew binding strips together, press seams open, and fold in half lengthwise.
9. Sew binding to outer edge of quilt using a 1/2" seam.
10. Turn binding to back and slip stitch along seam line.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.