SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 foam sheet, 3mm thick: Royal Blue
- 1 sheet zebra felt
- 1 sheet black felt
- 2 yards orange braiding cord
- Hot glue gun
1. Cut two 6"x6" of blue foam
2. Cut two 6"x6" of zebra felt
3. Glue the zebra felt to one side of each foam piece
4. From leftover foam, cut 2 pieces, of 6"x1-1/2".
5. Glue the foam to the edge, on the end of each of the square pieces.
6. Cut 4 pieces of 1"x6" black felt
7. Glue the felt pieces on top of the blue foam near edge and on opposite side from foam and felt.
8. Roll each square piece to create a cylinder, overlapping 1/2". Glue in place.
9. Trace around each end of the cylinders on black felt to get 4 felt circles.
10. Cut inside each circle to create a 1/2" wide ring. Glue down to the edges of each cylinder.
11. Use glue to attach the two cylinders together to look like binoculars.
12. With scissors punch a small hole on the side of each cylinder near the non-foam strip end.
13. Take cording and feed through the holes, tie a knot inside each cylinder.