SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tall birch stumps in various heights (3)
- 2" burlap ribbon
- Small birch discs
- Medium birch discs
- David Tutera® burlap flowers
- 5mm cork squares
- Dark brown twine
- Thin natural twine
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Wood burning tool
- Drill, small drill bit, 1-3/4" paddle bit
- Votive candles(3)
- Craft knife & cutting mat
- Center a votive on top of the stump. Trace votive with a pencil.
- Drill a hole 1/2" deep.
- Wrap stumps with the burlap ribbon. Hot glue in place. Trim excess.
- Wrap natural twine or brown twine around burlap.
- Drill holes in 3 birch disks on the sides of the front. Use wood burning tool to burn a small heart & arrows on 1 side of wood disk.
- Cut dark brown twine a little longer than the stump circumference; allow enough to tie a knot when finished.
- Knot 1 end of the twine. Thread through the 1st hole on the disk. Wrap the twine around the stump & thread through the other hole. Tie it off with a small knot.
- Insert flowers behind the disk; glue in place.
Coasters: (Not pictured)
- Lay out small birch disks to form a square, as close as possible.
- Lay a square piece of cork on top of the group of disks to measure the size of the cork square. Trim excess cork with craft knife.
- Dab glue on all of the birch stumps; Set the cork square on top. Set a medium weight book on top while it dries. Repeat for each coaster.
- Cut 5" lengths of burlap ribbon. Wrap each piece around finger with opening the size of a napkin. Hot glue the seam in place.
- Wrap the burlap rings with thin natural twine 5 times. Trim excess; hot glue the end at the seam of the burlap. This is where the medium disk will cover the seam.
- Drill holes on the sides of the front of the medium birch disks. Use wood burning tool, burn a names on the disk.
- Thread brown twine through the disk and wrap around the burlap ring. Apply a dab of glue to the back of the disk to secure. Repeat for each napkin ring.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd52908
Available for U.S. Shipping Only