SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set Fuse Creativity System® Design Set Corner rounder punches Twist-Flip-Punch-Round-n-Round Micro-Tip Scissors (No. 5) Paper Trimmer
- Cardstock: light pink, dark pink, purple
- Orange ribbon
- Foam adhesive dots
- Craft knife
- Craft mat
1. Trim dark pink cardstock to 8½"x5½" and fold in half to create card base.
2. Punch all corners with corner rounder.
3. Trim purple cardstock to 3"x5" and cut a wide V into bottom.
4. Using a craft knife & craft mat, cut two slits into purple cardstock.
5. Thread orange ribbon through slits.
6. Wind raffia into a bundle around hand; slip off hand and place between ribbon slits.
7. Tie ribbon into bow around raffia bundle to secure.
8. Following manufacturers directions, use the Fuse Creativity System® to create the bird embellishments.
9. Adhere bird to card front using foam adhesive dots.