Bird House Piggy Bank
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished wood birdhouse (with opening is large enough to fit coins through)
- Paintbrushes: medium flat, detail
- Coordinating paint
- Black chalkboard paint
- Chalk or chalk marker
Allow paint to dry thoroughly between each step.
1. Paint the body of the bird house with desired design using coordinating paint colors.
2. Paint the roof of the bird house with chalkboard paint. Additional coats of paint may be required.
3. Write a chore or to-do list to the roof with chalk. When a chore is completed, place coins in hole of birdhouse.