Bird of Hope Canvas
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter - Cerulean
- Scrapbook paper
- Mod Podge glue
- Canvas, 12"x4"
- Craft paintbrush
- Craft paint: pink, blue, white
- Bird stencil
- Craft glue
- Alphabet stamps
- Black stamp pad
1. Refer to project photo for instruction reference.
2. Cut scrapbook paper to fit canvas, glue onto canvas with Mod Podge.
3. Cover scrapbook paper on canvas with Mod Podge, let dry.
4. Add paint to canvas as desired, let dry.
5. Using bird stencil, paint glue on canvas in bird shape, add Cerulean glitter, let dry
6. Remove stencil.
7. Stamp message onto canvas using alphabet stamps.