1. Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of turquoise cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Randomly stamp wavy music with VersaMark ink all over front of card base to create a background.
3. Stamp Birdcage image in VersaMark ink on a 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" panel of white cardstock.
4. Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel over wet ink, tap off excess and return to jar, and heat with heat tool from underneath to melt powder.
5. Brush VersaMark pad along edge of embossed panel and sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess, heat from underneath to melt powder.
6. Affix birdcage panel to upper left area of card front with paper adhesive.
7. Emboss “just a little note" on a 3" x 1" strip of white card stock as above.
8. Round two left corners of sentiment strip with corner rounding punch.
9. Emboss edges of strip as in step 5.
10. Punch a 1/8" hole in left edge of strip and tie two 4" pieces of organdy ribbon through hole in a knot, trim ends.
11. Attach greeting panel to card front aligning right sides with card opening. Use dimensional foam adhesive for raised effect.