SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fresh Bloom stamp
- Birthday Wish stamp
- Multi Crystal Glitter from the Pastel Pizazz Glitter and Flock Kit
- Chunky Clear Embossing Powder from the Nature Embossing Kit
- Onyx Black VersaFine™ ink
- VersaMark™ ink
- Dark pink cardstock
- Light pink cardstock
- Embossing heat tool
- Glue pen
- Paper adhesive
- Dimensional foam adhesive squares or dots
1. Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of dark pink cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Stamp greeting on right side of a 5-1/4" x 4" panel of light pink cardstock with Onyx Black ink.
3. Randomly stamp Fresh Bloom with VersaMark ink over left half of stamped panel to create a background.
4. Sprinkle Chunky Clear embossing powder over VersaMark ink, tap off excess and return to jar.
5. Heat powder with a heat tool from underneath to melt powder.
6. Adhere greeting panel to card front with paper adhesive.
7. Stamp Fresh Bloom with Onyx Back ink on dark pink cardstock twice. Cut out.
8. Attach cut flowers to card front on left side, overlapping, with dimensional foam adhesive.
9. Use glue pen to add glitter to flower centers.