Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Project courtesy of Stampendous
Crafting Time: Under 1 hour
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
1. Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of dark pink cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Stamp greeting on right side of a 5-1/4" x 4" panel of light pink cardstock with Onyx Black ink.
3. Randomly stamp Fresh Bloom with VersaMark ink over left half of stamped panel to create a background.
4. Sprinkle Chunky Clear embossing powder over VersaMark ink, tap off excess and return to jar.
5. Heat powder with a heat tool from underneath to melt powder.
6. Adhere greeting panel to card front with paper adhesive.
7. Stamp Fresh Bloom with Onyx Back ink on dark pink cardstock twice. Cut out.
8. Attach cut flowers to card front on left side, overlapping, with dimensional foam adhesive.
9. Use glue pen to add glitter to flower centers.
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Reviewer: Dianne, 02/21/2013
Beautiful, easy and classy!
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.