SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Birthday Wishes Cardstock Stack®
- 4" cube acetate box
- 1/4” acetate strips
- Staples, stapler
- Gum balls or candy
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Heating tool
1. Fill the acetate box with gum balls or candy.
2. Cut two 6" squares from a print in the Birthday Wishes Stack®. Score and fold at 1" in from each edge to create a 4" base with a 1" lip on all sides in both squares. At each corner, make 1 cut from the paper’s edge to the score line. Fold the uncut section over. Adhere the cut section to create 2 box lids. Slide the box lids on the top & bottom of the acetate box.
3. Cut several 1"x12" strips from another print from the Stack® Wrap 2 strips around the box. Adhere in place.
4. Using the remaining 1"x12" strips, form a figure-8 shape. Staple the center together to make the loops of the bow. Make 3 large figure 8 shapes & 3 slightly shorter figure-8 shapes. Layer the 3 large shapes together. Adhere in place. Layer 3 smaller shapes on top of the larger shapes. Adhere them in place. Make a small circular loop. Adhere to center of the bow.
5. Cut three 5/8"x12" strips from another print in the Stack®. Curl strips around pencil to make swirls. Add them to the bow.
6. Wind the acetate strips around a pencil or small dowel. Heat strips with heating tool to curl ribbon. Add strips to bow. Attach bow to box.
7. Embellish with buttons & a tag cut from a print in the Stack®.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products