SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
1. Fill the acetate box with gum balls or candy.
2. Cut two 6" squares from a print in the Birthday Wishes Stack®. Score and fold at 1" in from each edge to create a 4" base with a 1" lip on all sides in both squares. At each corner, make 1 cut from the paper’s edge to the score line. Fold the uncut section over. Adhere the cut section to create 2 box lids. Slide the box lids on the top & bottom of the acetate box.
3. Cut several 1"x12" strips from another print from the Stack® Wrap 2 strips around the box. Adhere in place.
4. Using the remaining 1"x12" strips, form a figure-8 shape. Staple the center together to make the loops of the bow. Make 3 large figure 8 shapes & 3 slightly shorter figure-8 shapes. Layer the 3 large shapes together. Adhere in place. Layer 3 smaller shapes on top of the larger shapes. Adhere them in place. Make a small circular loop. Adhere to center of the bow.
5. Cut three 5/8"x12" strips from another print in the Stack®. Curl strips around pencil to make swirls. Add them to the bow.
6. Wind the acetate strips around a pencil or small dowel. Heat strips with heating tool to curl ribbon. Add strips to bow. Attach bow to box.
7. Embellish with buttons & a tag cut from a print in the Stack®.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.