SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Birthday Wishes stack
- Medium-sized pail
- 12"x12" orange cardstock sheet
- Green tissue paper
- 3/8" green ribbon
- Green pompom trim
- Blue fuzzy trim
- Medium blue pompom
- Yellow, red & green buttons
- Black & white baker’s twine
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Cover the outside face of the pail with desired print from the stack.
2. Cover the handle by wrapping with the green pompom trim and green grosgrain ribbon. Leave a tail on each side or cut and adhere the ends at the base.
3. Adhere the blue fuzzy trim around the top of the pail.
4. Cut a party hat shaped piece from the orange cardstock. Cut a small triangle from a print in the stack. Adhere these together and embellish with the buttons and pompom as desired. Adhere this to the front of the pail.
5. Insert gift inside, add green tissue paper on top, and give to the lucky recipient!