SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set Up-in-the-Clouds-Interchangeable-Border-Punch-Cartridge Paper Trimmer & Rotary Cutter
- Gift bag
- Variety of patterned papers
- White cardstock
- Black ink
1. Begin by cutting a strip of patterned paper to create the large "ribbon" on the front of the bag. Bag shown is 8" wide so “ribbon" cut is 6" wide. Find the center of the strip and measure up 3". Using paper trimmer, cut from this 3" mark to each bottom corner. Adhere to the front of the bag.
2. Cut a section of patterned paper to go across the top of top of the bag. Before adhering it, use the Up In the Clouds Interchangeable Border Punch to create a strip to go along the bottom edge. Adhere the patterned paper strip and border punch strip to the bag.
3. Following manufacturer’s directions, use the Fuse Creativity System to create the stamped and embellished scalloped cardstock gift tag. Adhere gift tag to the front of the bag.
4. If desired, add some colorful tissue paper or shredded filler to bag.