SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rubber stamps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU'RE INVITED
- Brown inkpad
- Cardstock: white, 4 coordinating brown patterns
- Scrap of pink glitter cardstock
- Brads: 2 brown
- Pink marker
- Hole punch
- Flower punch
- Paper trimmer
- Scallop shears
- Adhesive tabs and dots
1. Stamp HAPPY BIRTHDAY on white cardstock. Color in letters and mount onto a patterned paper.
2. Ink the edges of the patterned paper & mount on a larger rectangle of patterned paper. Scallop 3 edges.
3. Cut a 6"x12" rectangle of 2-sided cardstock and fold into a card. Scallop cut 1 1/4" from the bottom.
4. Cut a square of cardstock slightly smaller than card dimensions. Stamp YOU'RE INVITED at the bottom. Ink the edges and attach inside the card. Attach a decorative strip of paper on the top of inside panel.
5. Attach the multilayer panel onto the card. Cut strips of patterned cardstock, fold over the top of the card & attach. Punch holes and insert brads.
6. Punch 3 flowers and a glitter dot. Layer and attach to the card.
7. Write details of the party inside card.