SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV? 12" x 12" birthday wishes stack
- Small birthday candles
- Cupcake liners
- Decorating candy
- Gum balls
- Frosting in a tube/jar
- Mason jar
- Corrugated paper
- 1-3/4" circle punch
- Brown ink pad
- Paper crafting pen
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
1. Cut a 3" x 12" strip of paper from the numbered birthday print. Attach this around the bottom of the jar.
2. Cut a 1-1/2" strip of corrugated paper; attach this around the top of the strip from step 1.
3. Cut a 1" strip of printed paper from another print in the stack. Attach this as a band around the ring of the lid.
4. Punch out a 1-3/4" circle from a third print; attach this to the center of the lid.
5. Cut out a tag from the tag print in the stack. Write any desired sentiment in the middle, then ink the edges with the brown ink pad and attach to the front of the jar using an adhesive foam square.
6. Insert desired items into the mason jar.