Birthday Memories Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cuttlebug Products:
- Cuttlebug Die-Cutting & Embossing Machine
- Alphabet Dies: Olivia, Red Tag Sale
- A2 Embossing Folder, D'vine Swirl
- Cardstock: gray, lilac, purple, pastel peach, coral
- Lilac ink
- Photo of choice
- Paper trimmer
- Trim gray cardstock to 8-1/2"x11" to use as background paper. Cut lilac cardstock to 5-1/4"x11" and emboss entire length with D'vine Swirl folder. Adhere to left side of gray background paper. Brush edges of layout with lilac ink.
- Using Cuttlebug Machine and Olivia Alphabet Dies, cut the words "Happy Birthday" from purple and lilac cardstock. Adhere onto right side of layout. Cut the word "from" out of purple cardstock and set aside for name tag.
- Using Cuttlebug Machine and Red Tag Sale Alphabet Dies, cut name and five long tags from pastel peach or coral cardstock. Cut one long tag from gray cardstock.
- Assemble name tag; adhere name onto long gray tag and trim if needed. Adhere purple "from" onto tag as shown. Thread twine through hole.
- Assemble and adhere all pieces to layout as shown.