SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts Calendar
- Hero Arts It’s Your Day
- Ranger® Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Spellbinders® Nestabilities™ Circle Dies
- EKSuccess™ Circle Paper Punch 1-3/4”
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Ranger Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents
- Cardstock: white, orange, dark blue, green, pink, purple & light blue
1. Stamp the Calendar image with black ink on white cardstock. Trim out.
2. Punch a 1-3/4” circle from colored cardstock. Adhere calendar image to this circle.
3. To create the rosette, trim a piece of colored cardstock to 1-1/2” x 11”. Use a scoring board to create score lines every 1/4”. Accordion fold this piece back and forth the entire length and then secure the two ends together. Then press down in the center to flatten. Apply Glossy Accents to the center of the rosette and then adhere the calendar circle over the top. Place a heavy object on top and allow to dry.
4. Adhere rosette to a larger colored cardstock circle.
5. Cut two tails for the ribbon each measuring 1-1/2” x 4”. Trim a ribbon end on each one and adhere to the back side of the large circle.
6. Stamp the happy birthday image using black ink on one of the ribbon tails.
7. To personalize the ribbon, circle the student’s birthday on the calendar.