1. Place the card with the fold on left. Cover the card front with Purple Sponged paper, trimming the edges evenly. Cut a 5"x2" Silver Holographic Ripple. Mat on Iris Suede with 1/16" borders on both long sides, trim evenly on the short sides. Adhere centered across the card front.
2. Adhere 5"x1/2" Violet Suede centered across a 5"x1" Purple Sponged paper. Place across the center of the Silver Holographic Ripple and glue the ends in place. Mat the long sides of a 5"x1/4" Silver Holographic Ripple on Iris Suede with 1/16" borders. Glue 3/8" from the top; repeat for the bottom.
3. Draw a 3 1/2" circle, cut out in a sprial pattern from Violet Suede. Starting with the outer edge, roll spiral around the paintbrush handle so the suede will be on the inside of the roll. When finished, pull the paintbrush out. Pull the center of the spiral beneath the rose and apply an adhesive dot to secure. Repeat to create an Iris Suede medium rose and a Violet Suede rosebud.
4. Draw a 2 3/4"x1" leaf pattern twice and cut from Silver Holographic Ripple. Mat on Iris Suede with 1/16" borders. Glue the leaves tucked under the Purple Sponged strip. Foam tape the roses in a cluster referring to the photo.
5. Write or computer print greeting on white cardstock. Trim to a rectangle and mat on Violet Suede with 1/16" borders. Foam tape over the right side of the Purple Sponged strip. Tie a purple bow and use an adhesive dot to adhere it near bottom of the greeting.
6. Inside: Glue a 5"x2" Purple Sponged paper centered across the inside. Mat a 5"x1/2" Silver Holographic Ripple on Iris Suede, with 1/16" borders. Glue centered across the Purple Sponged paper. Write or computer print message on white cardstock. Trim to a rectangle and mat on Violet Suede with 1/16" borders. Foam tape centered over the papers. Adhere knotted purple ribbon near the bottom left using an adhesive dot.