SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® La Creme 12"x12" Printed Stack
- Recipe box
- Large antique silver decorative brad
- Paper crafting punch -- flower
- 1 1/2" Mint green sheer ribbon
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue)
1. Cut out corresponding prints to cover all sides of the box, leaving a long enough edge around the opening sections to wrap the prints into the middle. Adhere all pieces in place.
2. Cut out a tag from the stack and punch a hole at the top. Create a band with your ribbon by wrapping it around the box from bottom to top. Thread your tag onto the ribbon and tie it in a bow at the opening of the box.
3. Punch out several flowers from one print and layer them together. Use a brad to secure them in the middle and adhere the grouping to the center of the bow.
4. Slide the ribbon off and on as needed to keep your recipe box looking beautiful when not in use.