Black and White Crate
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White wooden crate
- White flat spray paint (optional)
- Acrylic paints: black, white
- Brush – 1/2" with angled bristles
- Spray varnish (optional)
- Spray the crate with white flat spray paint if desired, to cover scuffs.
- Using a ruler and sharp pencil, draw the pattern onto the front of the crate.
- Paint the black lines.
- Paint the inside slats of the crate black.
- Using a Spouncer and White paint, create large dots on the black slats.
- Spray with varnish to protect.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only