Black Crystal Bib Necklace
- Black crystal teardrops
- Black crystal marbled rondelles
- Black crystal small rondelles
- Silver flower bead caps
- Silver eyepins
- Silver headpins
- Silver round jump rings
- Silver lobster clasp
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
1. Start by stringing a black teardrop crystal onto an eyepin and forming a simple loop. Repeat to create 100 of these teardrop connectors.
2. String a black small rondelle, a black marbeled rondelle, and another small black rondelle onto an eyepin and form a simple loop. Repeat to make 16 of these triple connectors.
3. Create dangles by stringing a marbeled rondelle bead between two bead caps and onto a headpin. Form a simple loop. Repeat to create 7 dangles.
4. Connect 4 triple connectors together by opening and closing the end loops like a jump ring. To the end connector, add a lobster clasp by using a jump ring.
5. Connect another 4 triple connectors together, connecting a large jump ring on one end (this is what the lobster clasp will clasp on to), and a round jump ring on the other end.
6. With the lobster clasped, to one free end, connect two more triple connectors by using a jump ring. Repeat on the other side.
7. Start adding the teardrop connectors, connecting six of them together in a flower shape with one silver jump ring connecting them all in the center of the flower. Use the picture as a guide to the pattern and layout of these connectors.
8. Once the bib is completed, finalize by adding dangles to the bottom.