Black-eyed Susans & Mums
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 berry sprays, brown
- 3 floral mum sprays, rust-brown
- 3 black-eyed Susan sprays, gold
- Two 18" spider mum bushes, yellow
- Scrap grapevine
- 1 box Garden Splendor quick water
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cutting utensil
- Glass animal print vase
- Refer to photo for placement of items.
- Wash vase and dry thoroughly.
- Add quick water to vase and mix according to package instructions.
- Cut bundles to make single stems of flowers and berries.
- Gather stems and arrange as desired to form a hand-held bouquet.
- Wire tightly at top of bouquet and secure with glue.
- Cut stems to desired length and insert into vase.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- When dry, add grapevine wreath and enhance with leftover materials, if desired.